Saturday, December 02, 2006

New bookcases. We have a "library".



We now have a library in our living room. Yippee!



Can you see our new "can" lights above the couch? Willem put those in for us.

Our computer lab dream comes true. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa. Now where will we put the tree??? Can you see my new vacuum in the background? My dog (bless his heart) releaved me of my 13 year old suctionless vacuum by chewing the cord off one night. Love that dog. Love my new Dyson "Animal" vacuum. That is what it is called. It is specifically for animal hair and we have plenty of that around here. It is purple, too. Have you ever heard of a purple vacuum? Go figure. I think a woman was in charge of design for once.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Those book cases are gorgeous.
And so's your new computer lab. Do you think grandma and grandpa will buy me a lap top too? : )

elisa said...

Very classy! I like them, so deep and rich. You have great taste Jules!!

I'm a little jealous of the purple vacuumed!! Love purple!

Chickadeeva said...

Wow. You know, you do finally have your house for all your STUFF :-)

I appreciate your taste too!