Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy Birthday to the Man of My Dreams!







Today is my honey's 37th birthday. We bombarded him with gifts this morning and had a wonderful time watching him try to guess each one...he knew the yoga mat right away. The DVD's were also a cinch, but he had a tough time with the coffee travel mug and the Homedics massage chair! Ha! Anyway, happy birthday, my love. May this truly be "your year". You are an amazing Father and a terrific companion. You know how to make me feel beautiful and loved and cared for. Thanks for all your support and encouragement. I need you, Blake. Love, Jules

3 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Cool! You found the massage chair :-)

Happy Birthday to you BLAKE! You look more handsome as the years go by!

elisa said...

Happy Birthday Blake!
Hope you don't mind me saying Julie that I thought the same as Elicia, what a handsome fella!

Kristina said...

Happy Birthday Blakely! Thanks for making my best girl feel so loved!