Thursday, May 31, 2007

I made 25 meals for my family of 8 and they are awaiting consumption in my freezer!


I feel so empowered!! It took awhile, about 4 hours of shopping and about 8 hours of assembly time, but I have about 25 meals for 8 in my freezer! It feel so good and it has been fun having family meals together.
I must say, I had lots of help from my sweet sister, Danna. She is a rock star, at least to me! Thanks, Danna girl.

Check these out! If you are interested in this plan, go to www.savingdinner.com and check out their mega menu mailer. It is amazing.

2 comments:

Bickler3 said...

In the freezer you say?? Hey are you gonna be home tomarrow..and do you still have that big dog??

Dewey said...

Wow, what a cool yet intimidating idea. I only have a family of three though, so it'd take less time. I love the idea behind this blog, too!