Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Six months of successful maintainence!

I have kept off 70 lbs. for six solid months, now. What a great feeling that is! I was putting on some clothes I just purchased the other day, and I was overwhelmed with the feeling of pride I had, slipping into my size 10 pants and my size medium shirt. Where did those numbers come from??? Is that really me? Is that really my reality???? What a blessing to be here, in the land of "normal". Ideally, I would like to be at my goal, which is 20 lbs away, but I am happy to be where I am now, looking back at how far I have traveled. I think learning the skill of maintaining a weight loss is a great feat in and of itself and I am giving myself a pat on the back here....I will move on when I am ready, I guess. I will know when the right time to lose the last 20 will be, just like Kristina, it will become my focus and my passion. But for now, I am so happy to see how far I have come and to be thankful and diligent to keep all my accomplishments intact. I will never go back. Never.



Love you all,

Jules

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You are such a beauty! Congratulations!