Thursday, April 06, 2006

I am embarking on my 3rd phase of Prism!





Hello blog readers! I am sure most of you know that I have been on a 13 week journey (well, actually, I have been pecking away at it for a couple of years now) to lose weight. I have never been at a very healthy weight, well, maybe when I was a freshman and a sophomore in high school!

Tonight I begin my 3rd phase of Prism Weight Loss Program. I have lost a total of 40.6 lbs., 23.6 of those on Prism these past 91 days. I am keeping a weight loss blog with a few friends and the blog is open to anyone who would like to join. We have members on Weight Watchers and other programs, too. Let me know if you want to participate!

Here are some photos of me and how I have progressed on my journey. The photo of me standing near the fire extinguisher was me at my highest weight on 9-23-03, I was 232 lbs.

The one of me in the denim shirt is me at the start of Prism on 1-6-06, I was 215 lbs.

The one of me in the pink shirt is me at the start of phase 2 on 2-21-06, I was 199 lbs.

The one of me in the green shirt is me today, the start of phase 3, I am 191.4 lbs!

Well, that is why this blog has not been updated as much as I used to. Sorry about that. I know that not everyone is interested in my weight loss journey, but hey, I only have so many hours in a day. I hope to post here more often. So don't give up on me!

Jules

5 comments:

Kristina said...

Jules, I'm so proud of you! you've really been tenacious. And darling, you look fabulous! b

Chickadeeva said...

You're such a ringleader too! I am amazed at how much the whole weight loss blog has supported each other and continues to press towards their goals.

You are truly a role model and I am so glad you're heading in a direction that makes you happy!

We love you however you are - but you sure are HOT!

elisa said...

Way to go Jules!! I glad you have been sharing you journey. It allows me to walk with you.
It has already been said but I'm saying it again.
You are one HOT mamma!

Karen said...

Julie, you look just wonderful. I'm really happy for you...way to go.

Love,
Karen

Pink Slippers said...

I love the grouping of photos of you journey! Wow, amazing to see! You are doing so wonderfully! Keep it up Julie!
Love,
Tina