Sunday, May 14, 2006

My Big Man is 12 today!


Oh, my heart cannot take the pride that swells up inside when I consider this grand boy God has given to me. He is so terrific and so much a part of who I am and who I have become. He was the test pilot for my flight through motherhood. How fitting, that every so many years, his birthday falls on Mother's day!

Happiest of birthdays to you, my sweet boy. You are indeed my big man, now. Growing up right before my very eyes....What a delight you are to my soul. May this year be filled with wonderful things and great experiences.

All my love, Mom.

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Happiest of birthday's Reuben!
We love you,

The Klumper's

Bickler3 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REUBEN PAINE!!!

elisa said...

Happy B-day!

Pink Slippers said...

Hi Reuben!! Happy birthday! Thanks for letting us share in some of that birthday celebration!!
The Roberts Family