Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Not de ja vu




I know I already posted about our new laundry room, but Friday night, we finished the final cupboard and I wanted to show you all the finished, finished product. I now have a nifty corner unit to hang clothes and I have green bins for even more storage. I am happy to report that these bins are currently empty! Also, all of the garbage bags full of clothes are out of my attic and other closets, sorted and put away in the bins. This is currently one of my favorite places in my home, and no wonder, it is clean, organized, decluttered and it makes for a managable laundry experience. Come on over and see it in person.

4 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

I'm so excited for you! Your laundry experience has gone through several iterations. This is hopefully the last, and BEST!

Kristina said...

Go Julie, go Julie, go,go, go Julie.

Can ya here me?

Kristina

Bickler3 said...

Yeah !! I can't wait to see it in person !! How fun..doesn't it feel so nice to be all organized????

Dollymama said...

You have the laundry organization of my dreams!!!