Monday, March 20, 2006

My Reese is Three today!


Oh, what a boy! What an amazing, persnickety, marvelous boy! He is passionate and determined and very smart. He has captured my heart and driven me to the realm of craziness more than a few times! He is a lover of all things "Thomas the Tankin Engine" and all things sugar! Oh my...Does he like his sugar. Not good. He loves meatballs and nuts and juice. All other foods are on the "iffy" list. He likes to draw, he hates to go to bed, he loves Rae Rae, he does not love Rae Rae...he is a bit finicky and does not like to kiss if asked. We think him a bit of a control freak, actually. He loves presents and trips to the swimming pool and he loves his Grandpas and he calls his Grandmas, Grandpa! He can give the funniest evil eyes and can say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, syllable by syllable! He is three today, and I can hardly believe it! I remember grabbing him under the arms as I was birthing him, and pulling him to me in an amazing first hug...it just seems like a few weeks ago! So here is to my little Reesie Piecie, Happy Birthday, sweet boy. I love you with all my life and soul and heart and nerves and brain cells and sleepless nights and bank accounts...I love you, Bubbas! ~ Momma

2 comments:

elisa said...

Happy Birthday big boy!
I love the shot of him and the daffodil.

Chickadeeva said...

Wow. I can't believe he's three already! It seems like they are all growing up so fast! I'm so happy you take the time out to document these passages!

Muchy lovey to the birfday boy!