Sunday, March 05, 2006

A Thank You From the Chavez Family


Dear Julie and Blake,
Please let all the wonderful families who pitched in with Blessing us with a new bed. Thank you so much. We are really enjoying the bed.It is very comfy. Cuddle time in the morning with kids is a more enjoyable. What a suprise it was. When Alex got home that evening we told him we had something we needed to show him. He got into our room and I was like "suprise". It took him a minute for it to register. He looked at the bed and was like "what is this"? He was looking at it as if there was an alien in our room. The kids and I laughed. I told him the whole story. He was really suprised. Julie thankyou for the extra blessing of new bed set.You are sweetie. Blake and Jeff thankyou so much helping set up the bed,and Jeff for taking our old bed away for us . One less thing we had to worry about. You guy's are awesome. Thanks So Much Again to all the families that helped. We are truly blessed to have people who love us so much.

Lots of Love,
The Chavez Family

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Thanks for posting this Julie, it put a smile on my face. : )

Chickadeeva said...

Awwww, I'm glad. Who'd have guessed that cold hosing a horse would help to make a family sleep more comfortably. I was happy to contribute my teensy bit :-)