Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Reuben the Mature (PWO Celebrity Profile)


Photo by Julie Paine
Ahh, my sweet baby boy
So quick to grow up
First born of five
***********************
Adult company preferred
Drawn to all things older
Cups of Coffee on the weekends
**********************
Lingering ears
Forgetting bed times
Avoiding the "kid" table
*********************
Yearning for more
Discovering responsibility
Basking in privilege
********************
Siblings declare injustice
"He's so spoiled"
Separation from the pack
*******************
Front seat priority
Lights out later
Adult meals at restaurants
******************
A childhood half expired
Soon the college dorm
To the alter or board room
******************
My Sweet baby boy
Not quite grown
Not quite ready
******************
My Mother's Heart
Not quite ready
Not quite broke

2 comments:

Karen said...

I think I'm going to have Kei read that! She will relate to it so much!

Great profile, Jules!

elisa said...

Hey there!
They are all growing up so fast!
I love *all* your profiles.
Love ya Babe