Sunday, November 06, 2005

Can I be a great person?

I just love this photo I found of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. And his wife! (Thank you google images) I think we sometimes forget that the great men and women come from ordinary folks like us. Fathers, mothers, children....It only takes a heart to serve and a will that is ready to lay down it's own passions. Here is a quote from the good Dr.:
**************************************


Everybody can be great... Because anybody can serve. You don't have to have a college degree to serve. You don't have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.~Martin Luther King Jr.

2 comments:

Bickler3 said...

That is a great Quote and picture..thanks for the inspiration to be better than I am today...

Kristina said...

Great words, spoken by a great man. Thank you for finding some inspiration to share with us Julie. May we all become greater servants.