Friday, November 18, 2005

Rebecca's Living Dolly


Okay, I have always claimed that Becca does not like to play with dolls, that she is the doll. She loves to dress herself, accesorize herself, etc. Well, I think we have finally found the ultimate dolly for Becca. You cannot purchase this one in the stores. Costco does not carry it for a discounted price. It is the limited addition "Reesie Piecie" , or as Becca calls him "Susie". So, meet our Susie. Let's hope this is all fun and it doesn't carry into his post-puberty phase.

7 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

I laugh, I cry, I am so confused!

At first, I thought, "Gee, Rae looks so small..." yet I was disturbed on some unknowable level. Then, I read the caption.

How cute. This is yet another wedding photo :-)

Amy Witt said...

My sister and I always wanted a baby brother..how wonderful he is willing for her to play doll.

Kristina said...

Oh no, you DIDN'T!!!

Karen said...

I had the same confusion as Elicia...I just couldn't get over how small Rae Elise looked!

Mercy...I bet Becca's having fun!

Bickler3 said...

HAS BLAKE SEEN THIS?!?!?! You might be in trouble..I know if tawni did that to any don of Jim's and then I put it on the web for all to see....oh my oh my oh my !!!! But it is hysterical !!!!

elisa said...

He looks like he is singing in an opera, up on stage with hands folded in front, belting out the note!
I want to reach through and pinch that sweet little cheek!

Mom2the6Rs said...

I am glad you all loved this! He is such a dramatic boy...we think his antics are adorable. He loves the attention from his big sister.